Guess Who's Back?

Posted 3:23 AM by Munz in
I originally intended for my new 2010 blog to be titled Munz Sphere... Well, I finally decided to go with Pixelz...

So what can I say? IM BACK PEOPLE!!! It's been what, 15 months and 7 days since my last post on my previous blog http://www.disenchantedmunz.blogspot.com/

Glad to be back in the blogosphere. Now I know that the new layout may be abit shocking for some of my old readers, but hey, I decided to try something new ya know? You guys can continue voting as to whether or not you prefer the new layout on the right column. ^^

As for what kinda updates I'm gonna have on Pixels? Well, you guys can expect the usual mix of games, movies, tv shows, music, events and LIFE!

So what are we waiting for? Let's get on with the show! Can we bloggers and viewers make 2010 a more interesting and eventful year? *Yes we can!* ;)


0 comment(s) to... “Guess Who's Back?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment