(500) Days of Suffer

Posted 1:44 PM by Munz in
Before we start, allow me to get something off my chest - 'Autumn is a godzillian times hotter than Summer', if you know what I mean.

And the title of the show should really be 500 Days of Suffer(ing).

Seriously. First off, the main guy in the show is stupid. Like DUMB stupid. If a girl says that she doesn't want a boyfriend, then don't fall for her.

Second, if you FELL for her, and she starts doing stupid things to you, then just STOP. I mean, she just wants to be FRIENDS ryte? Then deny her all forms of physical contact damnit!

Third, you have to realize that there are times, where being HER FRIEND is actually much better than being nothing at all. Read this : http://lifestyle.malaysia.msn.com/Relationships/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3888740

I regularly play the role of 'The platonic friend with NO sexual tension' and 'Valued Friend' and 'The Honest Guy'. And it doesn't hurt. It might sound lame, but I think it's worth it - at least till I find my own Autumn. LoL.

Ok back to the movie. I actually do not have any probs with it at all. It's def wasn't a waste of time, and the ending was great, though expected. But I still need more movies for my Romance-Comedy fix.

Seriously, who wants to watch Valentine's Day with me? =/

3 comment(s) to... “(500) Days of Suffer”

3 comments:

Excaliburt said...

I wanted to go see Valentines Day with Christiane but I think she got upset when I mentioned that Jessica Alba was in it...

You know what I want to see though? Shutter Island.

Also I think we need a Final Fantasy post from the Munzenheimer <---- Yeah that was me taking your name and making it German, WOOT!



Munz said...

lol. german name! thats awesome man. haha jessica alba is also the reason i wna watch that movie. lawl

oh do u play FF? i wna write a review soon. coz actually i finished the FF13 Japanese import - twice. haha.

alas, my camera isnt working... hate to update posts without pics ya noe... lyk my Bioshock 2 LE.. its jz sitting there begging me to take a pic. XD



Excaliburt said...

I used to play FF back in the day when it had gun blades and Spikey hairdos. I think the last one I played had Tidus and Yuna. I played a little of the MMO but got kinda bored because I didn't know any one who owned it.

A buddy on the xbox wanted to get FF13 and was asking if I was going to get it. I told him I would have to read a review to decide and I thought who better than Munzenheimer, who has beaten the game several times, to write the fancy review.

And believe me I know about the pic thing, I almost always add a picture to a post just to have a visual aide. Now I'm gonna go post something, don't know what, but something.



Post a Comment