BoA Identity Album Review

Posted 1:27 PM by Munz in
Let's see. This month I have been repeating Ke$ha's Animal and BoA's Identity...

Ke$ha - Animal
So far I have only heard the 1st 6 songs and they're on repeat. They're great! I love Take It Off and Kiss and Tell in particular. I need to find the time to explore the 2nd half of her album. ^^

BoA - Identity
BoA took a HUGE risk with this album. There can only be 2 outcomes when compared with all her previous albums. Either you think it's her best, OR her worst album. For me, thankfully it's the best.

I love this album to death and have been spinning every single track on it without skipping. That itself is an amazing feat.

If you love Jap/Kor music as much as me, you will definitely have heard of BoA. So do not hesitate to give the album a try.

Rating : 10 out of 10. (The first I have awarded to any album yo)







2 comment(s) to... “BoA Identity Album Review”

2 comments:

yunzsy™ said...

oh i agree that kesha's take it off is GOOD! :D



yunzsy™ said...

Kesha's Dinosaur is cute. hahahhaha xD



Post a Comment